Welcome to International Base Metals Limited


IBML is an unlisted Australian-registered mineral exploration and development company, with a primary focus on investing in and operating gold and copper mines.


The Company owns 46.3% of Omico Copper Limited based in Mauritius which in turn owns 95% of Craton Mining and Exploration (Pty) Ltd in Namibia. Craton maintains Mining Licence ML197 which covers the Omitiomire Copper project areas. Omico Copper Limited is fully funded and is committed to investing USD5.0 million in the production of a Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) planned to be complete by calendar year end 2023. Omico also hold Exploration Licence EPL3589 covering 735km2 which can be broadly described as the ground surrounding the mining licence.


IBML’s partner in Omico is Greenstone Venture Capital a private equity fund and long-term investor specializing in the mining and metals sector. Greenstone holds other investments in Namibia and is therefore an established name with a depth of experience in that country. Greenstone considers itself to be an industry insider, with in-house operational, construction, permitting, stakeholder engagement and financial experience, which can be leveraged to add value to investments. Greenstone was Co-founded by Michael Haworth and Mark Sawyer, the Greenstone investment team possesses over 100 years of experience covering all key aspects of mining project development.


IBML, through its wholly owned subsidiary, AuriCula Mines Pty Ltd, has a 10% interest in two exploration licences in the Cobar district of NSW - EL6223 Shuttleton and EL6907 Mount Hope.  The other 90% interests are held by subsidiaries of Glencore Australia. Glencore plc is an Anglo-Swiss  diversified natural resources company headquartered in Baar, Switzerland. The Company operates in three groups, metals and minerals, energy products, and agricultural products. Glencore recently flew airborne magnetic & radiometric survey over both properties; we are awaiting the interpretations of the data.



IBML's Corporate Structure